Our parts are tested in custom-built laboratories to ensure great customer satisfaction and build trust with our longtime partners.
Maintaining Bath Quality
We rigorously test our electroplating baths and continuously monitor and optimize every process. We use the following processes to ensure optimal operating conditions:
- Surface tension monitoring – Bubble Pressure, Wilhelmy Plate, DuNoüy ring
- Bath status checks – titration methods
- Hull cell - testing the quality of the applied metal coating layer
- Atomic emission spectrometry
- pH, density and conductivity monitoring
- UV/VIS spectrometry
Material Quality Assurance
All our plated parts are checked for quality and imperfections. If any defects are found, their possible causes are thoroughly investigated.
We check for, among others:
- The quality of the metal coating layer - microscopically, via STEP tests, using x-ray fluorescence and the Fuhrmann test
- Adhesion properties - using cross-cut tests
- Thermal resistance and the results of cyclic corrosion tests in artificial atmospheres - gives us information about thermal stability, resistance to denting, PV 1,200
- Resistance to corrosion using the CASS test, PV 1,200, followed by an NSS test
- Causes of imperfections - sample preparation – cutting, encapsulation and microscopic evaluation of the damaged part
Contact UsKP Galvano s.r.o.
584 01 Ledeč nad Sázavou
+420 569 731 111 Ing. Martina Danková